Product Code : Bavarian.
Brand Name : BAVARIAN
BAVARIAN TOOL :
Diagnostic Tool for BMW and MINI
What cars does it work on?
- 2005-2009 BMW 1 Series
- 1996-2009 BMW 3 Series
- 1996-2009 BMW 5 Series
- 2004-2008 BMW 6 Series
- 1994-2008 BMW 7 Series
- 2004-2008 BMW X3
- 1999-2009 BMW X5
- 2008-2009 BMW X6
- 1996-2002 BMW Z3
- 2002-2009 BMW Z4
- 2000-2003 BMW Z8
- All BMW M models through 2009
- Mini One and Cooper
- Looking for Porsche? Please see Durametric.
What does it do?
The tool accesses the electronic control units in your car to:
- Read and clear diagnostic fault codes
- Display shadow faults and soft faults
- Display and record real-time actual values
- Activate components of the car for troubleshooting
- Reset service reminders
- Reset condition-based service indicators
- Send special commands to control units
- Show ECU information
- Access the latest BMW DCAN systems for 2007+ models
What systems does it work on?
- Central electronics
- Heating & A/C
- And much more...
*Not all features are supported on all modules or vehicles. See our Model/Feature Matrix for specific coverage.
How does it work?
Our product is a hardware and software tool that plugs into your Windows PC's USB port (check system requirements). Once plugged into the car, the tool is capable of communicating with the different system control units in the car.
Can it really help me turn off my airbag light?
Yes! The tool can show you why it is on in the first place so you can correct the problem and turn the light off.
How is your product different from the OBD2 products available?
Our product communicates with your car just like the factory tool does and can access all of the systems in the car. OBD2 was created for emissions-related problems and only covers a limited subset of your car's engine.